At Koester Development we take pride in building homes that stand out above the rest. We use a unique team approach with collaboration between designers and our build team. We not only want to build you a quality home, but a home that reflects you. We understand the home building process is very personal and requires attention to the smallest of details, which is why we have a relaxed open door policy throughout the building process. This allows us to answer any questions you may have along the way and keep you updated on the progress.
Whether you are ready to get started or just have general questions please feel free to contact us and one of our staff will sit down with you to go over the process and answer any questions you may have.
[Before Construction Begins]
- Determine desired size, features and wish list for home
- Establish budget for home and lot purchase
- Select lot (we can help in finding a lot - see Real Estate page for more information)
- Meet with architect (we can provide or can use your own)
- First round of architectural drawings
- Initial estimate based on drawings
- Review pricing and drawings and suggest any changes or modifications
- Second round of architectural drawings
- Updated pricing estimate based on new drawings
- Once everyone is happy with the drawings and budget is set a detail breakdown of estimate will be sent to appraiser and lender
- Close on construction loan and construction can begin
[Once Construction has Started]
We will send weekly updates on progress and next steps. At times this will be via email and as the project progresses we’ll meet in person.